California Revocable Living Trust & Estate Plan:
* Revocable Living Trust;
* Pour over Will;
* Power of Attorney for financial affairs or “durable power of attorney;”
* Power of Attorney for medical affairs or “living will” or “health care directive;”
* Certified Extract of Trust (or certified abstract – a summary of the trust);
* Hippa release;
* Grant deed and preliminary change of ownership;
* Bank letters;
* Other asset transfer assistance depending on the case.
* everplans account for digital storage of your estate plans (optional)
$1199 Married/Joint Settlor
$899 Single Settlor
Contact us today for a free consultation and estimate of our services.
There is no obligation, No seminars to attend, and a flat fee so there are no surprises.
We offer a variety of products and services including:
IRA Beneficiary Trusts,
College Education Trusts
Assignment of a Business Interest,
Grant Deeds for you Real Estate, and more.
Additional Trust Services:
○ Beneficiary Notices
○ Investment Performance Reporting
○ Gift and Estate Tax Returns
○ Support Reports and Calculations
○ Money Transfers
○ Cash Disbursements
○ Monitoring payment schedules for intra-family entity transactions including sales, gifts, private annuities, etc.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to call or email us. Once we have received your order, a representative will guide you through the entire process of setting up a living trust. The first step starts with a free confidential consultation and a short informational interview.
*Prices effective January 1, 2016 through December 31, 2016. Additional discounts for Clients for which I have written Trusts, currently active or retired Law Enforcement Officers, EMTs, Firemen or other first responders at the Legal Document Assistant's sole discretion. Current Active Duty Military or retired Military with proof of honorable discharge (DD-214) are eligible for additional discounts to the above pricing. A sixty (60) minute consultation is provided at no cost either via email, phone call or in-person appointment or a combination thereof at the sole discretion of the Legal Document Assistant (LDA). No relationship, whether express or implied exists for Estate Planning purposes without a signed Fee Agreement between the LDA and client. Depending on the scope of work to be performed, these prices may not be accurate for the Estate Planning services requested. In the event that additional fees are required, client will be informed prior to any work being performed as expressly written in the Fee Agreement. In the event of a conflict of terms, the Fee Agreement signed by the client will always supersede any terms located in this paragraph or elsewhere on this site. This paragraph does not and cannot create a contract between the LDA and client, only the Fee Agreement.
*Separate fees may apply for optional trust provisions and services:
(Dynasty trusts, Special Needs Trusts, Assignment of Business Interests, additional Grant Deeds, Notary services, and more. Please call us for free estimate of all our services.)